Ordering is straightforward and simple.
Existing customers – please log in, this will make ordering easier and allow you to check or amend all your details online.
If you had a user account on our old Products site, your details have been transferred over. However, you’ll need to reset your password by clicking “Lost your password?”
Please use your email address and NOT your username. Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have already registered an account on the Dulwich Acupuncture Seminar site, you can login with the same details here.
New customers – please browse the site. However, to actually buy goods, you will have to register. It will only take a short time to register and will give you access to all areas of the site and of course allow you to log in for future visits, check previous orders etc.
Creating your own account
This is a simple process and allows you greater control of your online ordering. With your own account you can view previous orders and change your billing and or delivery address whenever you wish. Please ensure your delivery and billing addresses are as you would like to see them.
Please ensure all details are correct and up-to-date. Dulwich Acupuncture Ltd. cannot accept responsibility for orders sent to old / incorrect address that have not been updated.
You can order items, view other items, check your basket, view previous orders and update your account at any time, by simply clicking what you need.
- Click on ‘Add to basket’ for any product you wish to buy. A thick sign will appear next to Add to basket showing the item has been selected and added to your basket. You can review the items in your basket by clicking on the tab ‘View Basket →’ that appears just bellow the item previously selected or by doing click on the shopping cart on the top right side of the window.
- If you wish to buy more than one of any particular item, click on the tab ‘Add to basket’ just bellow the product as many times as you need.
- You can shop from different areas of the site before going to the checkout.
- Check the contents and subtotal of your basket at any time, by hovering the shopping cart sing button on the top right. You can remove any or all of the items in your basket at any time by clicking on the ‘x’ box at the left side of the product.
- You can add the number of any or all of the items in you basket by selecting (up or down) the quantity and then doing click on the tab ‘Update basket’. To remove any or all of the items in your basket at any time click on the ‘x’ box at the left side of the product, cart will update automatically.
- If you order contains an item that is out of stock your order will normally be held until the item becomes available.
- Once you have made all your purchases click ‘Proceed to Checkout →’ and follow the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE. You cannot purchase equipment and register for seminars at the same time. Should you wish to register and pay for a seminar, please go to the seminar link. This will take you to our separate web site with its own shopping cart and payment process.
If you have already registered an account on the Dulwich Acupuncture Product site, you can login with the same details to register for a seminar.
On receipt of your order you will receive an email titled Dulwich Acupuncture – Order Confirmation. This will show clearly the items you have ordered and prices. This email will clearly indicate if any item is currently out of stock.
Credit card payments
All credit card transactions are fully secure and are processed by our secure payment provider First Data UK Merchant Services.